Guys!! I just made these and they are soooooo good!
Superfood Cookie Dough Bites
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or peanut butter), all natural
- 1 scoop vanilla Shakeology
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. Liquid (I used unsweetened coconut milk)
- 3-4 walnut halves, chopped
- Optional: dark chocolate chunks (of course I chose to use the chocolate!)
Mix everything together into a dough consistency (you might need to add a drop or two more of your liquid), and then roll into bite sized balls. Should make around 6-8 bites.
Note: There’s a lot of nut butter involved, which is a great healthy fat, but it’s still a fat, so don’t eat the whole batch in one sitting! (it’s easy to do!)
Let me know what you think of them!
Oh, and they completely husband approved!
Want to try out, or find out more about Shakeology? Here are some resources: